Monday, March 2, 2009

Variations on a theme of "mio-sphere"


Hi Jared,

Great job! Terrific progress. I like very much:
1. mio more than myo, it reminds you about BIO and also could interchange in your logo between bio and mio if you want.
2. your sphere research on 4 protective layers
3. your plan for a package

I don't like your logo yet: it is made out of very many elements, good elements, but too competitive ones.
1. I think that mio next to a huge house is totally lost.
2.I also think that the typeface of sphere creates a third new element competing with mio and a house
3. I wish mio and sphere would not be so different in weight in order to belong to one group.

I attach a few variations on your theme not as samples to follow blindly, but as a point of departure in order to simplify, intensify and transform your logo into a very cleat to understand, "homey", cozy", humorous, accessible and at the same time, surrounded by the important scientific visual information.

Hope, it was helpful
Olga

No comments: