Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jareds Company

Fool's Gold
Fool's Gold is a company that will provide real-life quotes to negate the overwhelming idea that money is the most important thing in life. This interested me because it could actually be done right here in corner stands across NYC.
Audience
Unsuspecting Elite, who would pick up a newpaper/magazine with a designed Fool's Gold post-it on it.

I have been stuck in this idea for a week and a half now.. I originally liked the message, but now find it somewhat boring..
So I came up with another idea:

WeatherDome

the name sux.. but I have an idea for a device which will control weather within a given radius.. it may be portable or for a home.. it will act as a forcefield of controllable weather.
Audience
Homeowners and average consumers.

I have been researching what causes weather changes and how that can be controlled.. I am more enthusiastic about this idea and i think it is practical and marketable.. I will post more more research and logo content this evening.. But I think i'm headed in this direction.

Let me know what you think? thnx
jared

No comments: