Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Days covers - Kelly Park






Hello,
I tried few more explorations for the cover.
Last week, you thought DIN (what I used for Samuel Beckett) suites better for the title (happy days). I like DIN's alphabet, but I do not like its punctuation. it's too rigid…

Comma and periods are my element and DIN's comma and periods look like blocks.
So should I used different typeface for punctuation or just use different typeface for title overall?

I am not sure which combination of typefaces work the best... so far...

Please help!! thank you. :)

-kelly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the one 4 down from the top. Its very different from your concept last week but well executed.

teraks said...

Thanks Chris :)
Yeah, I am like that one too.
It has more contrast? i guess.