Monday, March 1, 2010

Logos for Dreamtap by Eva (Junior Type Class)

Hi, this is Eva from Thursday class.
I have some logos for my first project and having a hard time to choose one.
I hope you guys can help me.  

Dreamtap is a device that lets you explore your imagination in a dream. 
You may select an mp3 of your choice that may consist of music, audio books, 
recorded and ambient sounds. These sounds will influence your dream 
through your neuron waves. DreamTap will also induce sleep when worn so it 
is a cure for insomnia and nightmares. Also, it will also bring a more pleasant 
tomorrow because of the deep sleep and adventurous dream. The philosophy 
of DreamTap is to bring a better world by maintaining happiness within everyone.

These are my logos so far. I like the first one the most.
Please comment something so I can improve.
Thank you!




1 comment:

sooooooon park said...

i think the top one is the best.
The second one, i dont read D.
The therd ones, i read Dreamlap.
And the last one is too long and too much forcused on music device.