Monday, April 13, 2009

Printing companies for you


Hi everybody, 

Many students have been asking me about the printing companies needs that are professional, reliable, and cheap at the same time. Here they are: 

1.
 http://www.abgusa.com/contactus.htm 
2. 
http://www.project44ny.com/ 
    Second one is cheaper, but sometimes, you have to be a little bit patient waiting for them to call you back,           while the first agency's communication style is very efficient. 
4. Printicon: http://www.printicon.com 
5. Miller & Debel Prepress Svc  www.mdprepress.com 

 This is a wonderful professional company, but pretty expensive. They might give you a discount as current students of SVA hoping to serve you in the future, when you become famous. 

In case, if you need to have a free paper, you can order it from the list of companies I attached.

Hope, it was helpful,

Olga

1 comment:

Olga Type said...

abg doesnt communicate very well [for me anyway]. they told me to come back @ 5pm b/c there were too many kids wanting books bound and they wanted them to come in at one specific time during the day instead of at random times. I went back at 5 and they had me sit in an ugly corporate office with a fake tree and stereotypical corporate office things/furniture/etc FOR OVER AN HOUR!!! And when it was obvious they had forgotten about me, I went looking for someone at the front and nobody was there at the front desk, wtf?! After getting tired of waiting and being forgotten I decided to leave never having talked to anyone about any book sizes, paper,binding, etc etc etc Wasted an entire day in the city that I did not have to waste!